FULL-TIME LIVE-IN NANNY/GOVERNESS IN ABUJA, NIGERIA 🇳🇬
- Salary Estimate :To be discussed
- Start Date : ASAP
🍃A young family in Abuja, Nigeria is looking for two nannies-governesses for their twins, a boy and a girl, four-and-a-half years old. This will be a long-term role with a start date as soon as possible.
The family has described their ideal match as someone who is bilingual, that speak native-level English and is proficient in French. The ideal candidate must be computer literate and will be required to help the children with online classes. The candidates must be able to work in teams, as the house is fully staffed and the nannies will most likely collaborate in tasks and will be in the same household. Mom is dedicated and involved in all aspects of the children’s lives and you will need to be able to work closely with her. Candidates must be able to adapt to a dynamic position that will require them to take on the roles of nanny, governess and teacher depending on the children’s needs.
As this role asks of a governess, you will be expected to have experience in educating children, particularly in reading, writing, and mathematics.
The family will prefer nannies-governesses who have demonstrable qualifications and experience.
- Relevant childcare qualifications or experience in a similar role
- Fluent English and proficient French speaker
- Computer skills are required to help children with online classes
- 2-3 contactable references
- Confident swimmer a plus
- No housekeeping or cooking required
- Long-term, full- time contract
- Six days a week
- Own bedroom and own bathroom in separate quarters
How to apply :
If you are already registered with International Nanny, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org