Full-time, live-in nanny in Italy ( Rome, Milan and Tuscany) Spanish/English or French speaker
A loving and very busy Italian family is looking for an experienced and qualified live-in nanny to care for their 2 year old boy and travel with them to their residences in Italy (Milan, Rome and Tuscany).
The ideal candidate is required to travel domestically with the family, and as such would have experience with nannying while travelling with a young child. It is important that the nanny is able to help the child follow a routine and collaborate with the parents to set up developmental milestones. The nanny must be proficient in Spanish, English or French and must be available to work full-time.
- Relevant childcare qualifications or experience in a similar role.
- Proven record of long term placements as a nanny
- Should be proficient in Spanish, English or French
- Ability to swim and drive are desirable
- 2-3 contactable references
- Loving, kind and nurturing
- Provide care for a two year-old boy
- Competitive salary
- Live-in accommodation
Start date. ASAP
Salary: 1600 euros per month.
If you fulfil the requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please apply at: https://crm.international-nanny.com/registration/nanny
- Salary Estimate : 1,600 pcm ( max 2,000) NET
- Start Date :
54 hours per week (Mon-Fri ) Week ends Marcello is 2 years old - someone who has been working for the same family for many years
Already registered with International Nanny, Log in Here