LIVE- OUT, PART-TIME OR FULL- TIME NANNY IN BERLIN 🇩🇪
- Salary Estimate :To be discussed
- Start Date : April 2021
✨A young, hardworking, professional family in Berlin is seeking a kind-hearted nanny to help with their 18-month-old little boy and newborn baby, expected in June.
Your duties will revolve around supporting them during their working hours from Monday to Friday.
As this is a live-out role, the family would prefer someone who is already living in or is familiar with Berlin. You also may be asked to travel occasionally with the family. The family is originally from Israel and speak several languages, so if you are fluent in English, French, German, or Hebrew this is very desirable.
✨Are you a loving, patient, and nurturing nanny with experience working with young toddlers and newborns? Do you have a deep passion for helping children to thrive with a soft and relaxed approach to childcare? If so, and you have the references and qualifications to back up your application, please get in touch.
- Relevant childcare qualifications or experience in a similar role
- Highly experienced with newborn babies.
- Proficient in English, French, German or Hebrew
- First Aid training
- 2-3 contactable references
- No cooking and housekeeping are required
- Monday- Friday
- Long- term
- Part time ( 30 hours) or full-time contract
How to apply :
If you are already registered with International Nanny, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org