FULL- TIME LIVE- IN ENGLISH SPEAKING NANNY IN BARCELONA🇪🇸
- Salary Estimate : 1,800 per month
- Start Date : March 20th, 2021
🌈A friendly, young international family living in Barcelona is seeking a kind-hearted nanny to join their lovely home and help them with their five-month-old little girl.
The family has described their ideal match as someone who is confident and well-organized. It is important the candidate is kind, caring and understanding, she needs to help the child follow a routine and collaborate with the parents to set up developmental milestones. Childcare qualifications and Montessori background are desirable. Moreover, the nanny must be a dog lover.
As a nanny, you will also be responsible for other tasks related to the wellbeing of the child. These tasks may include; dressing, bathing, washing, meal prep, playing and interacting with the child, alongside keeping the child’s play areas and bedroom neat and organized.
Please note, the family enjoy travelling and the nanny will be expected to travel with them.
The family will prefer a nanny who has demonstrable qualifications and experience, as well as references to support their application.
- Relevant childcare qualifications ( preferably Montessori)
- At least 2-3 years working in a similar position
- 2-3 contactable references
- First Aid training
- English speaker
- Confident swimmer
- Driver license is a plus
- Housekeeping and cooking are not required
- Monday to Friday
- Availability to travel with the family
- Long- term, full- time contract
- Own bedroom with bathroom
How to apply :
If you are already registered with International Nanny, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org