FULL- TIME, LIVE- IN NANNY IN MAURITANIA 🇲🇷
- Salary Estimate :
- Start Date :
✨The ideal candidate will be fluent in English, as this is the only language the children speak. Moreover, the nanny must be acquainted with working in staffed houses and work well in teams.
The nanny will need to be able to take on the challenging tasks and daily needs of the children and must be able to work closely with mom and easily integrate into the family.
- Relevant childcare qualifications.
- English speaker.
- Previous experience as a nanny.
- First Aid certificate.
- 2-3 contactable references.
- Light housekeeping required.
- Availability to travel with the family.
- No cooking required.
- Six days a week.
- Long- term, full- time contract
- Must be able to work closely with mum
- Shared bedroom and bathroom
How to apply :
If you are already registered with International Nanny, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org