This craft is so much fun to do together with your kids! You can be as creative as can be, and you can even stick a magnet at the back to the frame that you will make so you can stick it to your fridge. This craft will keep your kids busy during vacation or spring breaks and can even put any photo they desire.
What you will need?
- Glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Popsicle sticks
- Construction paper – different colors
- Magnets (optional)
- Hinge clips
- A few of your favorite photos
Let’s Do It!
- Spread out your popsicle sticks on a level surface and get an idea of the size and shape of the frame that you would like to make. IF you wish to make a standard square size, 7 popsicle sticks lined together will do the trick.
- Cut a piece of construction paper that is only smaller than your frame and use the hot glue to stick it to the back of your popsicle sticks. This holds everything together.
- Flip it over and begin finishing it by sticking on buttons, shiny gems, or anything you want to put to make your frame one of a kind, and do not forget to glue to hinge clip in front of your frame as this will hold your favorite picture in place.
- To wrap things up, if need this to be a refrigerator magnet, stick on some magnetic buttons to the back. These are super strong, and it will not have an issue holding it up. There a lot of craft supplies available in many stores in your area. One thing that we found was the Horizon Group craft supplies, their supplies do not only work perfectly, but they are also very affordable, too!
- Print or draw a picture and clip it directly in. You now have a ton of fun DIY Popsicle Stick Picture Frame that can hold tight your refrigerator and show an image of your favorite individuals!