It’s February and it only means one thing: Valentine’s Day! During this time of the year, you can see how sweet your kids are! What’s great about kids is that when they give something, they give it sincerely that your heart just melts! Why not help them out with a project?
- Popsicle Sticks
- White Craft Paint
- Foam Paint Brush
- Red and Pink Buttons
- Colorful laces and heart
- Hot Glue/Hot Glue Gun
- White Card Stock
- Magnets for the back
- Glue together the popsicle sticks into a square with the popsicle sticks being doubled on each side, forming a frame. Use glue gun/hot glue for this.
- Paint the frame white with your foam paint brush and white craft paint. Allow it to dry.
- Once the frame is dry, begin gluing the buttons all over the front of the frame. You can layer the buttons to create depth and dimension. You can use laces and other decorations in place of the button too!
- Cut a piece of white cardstock 1/2″ bigger than the opening of your frame. Let the kids write their own special message to whom they choose, and carefully hot glue it to the back of the frame.
- Attach magnets onto the back of your frame with a strong adhesive and let dry. Just wrap the finished product and it’s now ready to be given to their valentine!